Where Experience Counts And Results Matter
J. Alan Rheney
J. Alan Rheney joined the firm as a partner in 1994. A lifelong resident of Jackson, he has concentrated his practice in the representation of financial institutions, business clients, real estate transactions and estate matters.
Mr. Rheney graduated from Middle Tennessee State University in 1981 where he was awarded a Bachelor of Science degree. He entered the College of Law at the University of Memphis and was awarded the Doctor of Jurisprudence in 1984. He holds membership in the American Bar Association, the Tennessee Bar Association and the Jackson-Madison County Bar Association. He is also a licensed title insurance agent for Old Republic National Title Insurance Company.
Mr. Rheney represents individuals and corporate entities in a wide range of real estate and commercial transactions, including financing, business formations, real property sales and purchases, corporate transactions and probate and estate matters.
Alan is on the Advisory Board of the West Tennessee Chapter of the March of Dimes and is a member of the First United Methodist Church. He lives in Jackson with his wife Molly and their daughter. He is an avid golfer and was a member of the team that won the 1998 and 1999 Fellowship of Christian Athletes National Golf Championship.
- Real Estate
- Commercial Transactions
- Estate & Probate
- Business Transactions
- Business Organizations
- Memphis State University School of Law, Memphis, Tennessee
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence - 1984
- Middle Tennessee State University
- Bachelor of Science - 1981
- Tennessee, 1984
- American Bar Association, Member
- Tennessee Bar Association, Member
- Jackson-Madison County Bar Association, Member
- March of Dimes, West Tennessee Chapter, Advisory Board
- First United Methodist Church, Member