Representing Businesses And Individuals In Real Estate Transactions And Disputes
Commercial and residential real estate matters consist of many interdependent and moving parts. From securing financing and transferring a title to eminent domain issues and construction disputes, the attorneys at Spragins, Barnett & Cobb, PLC, help business and individual clients achieve their real estate goals.
Our attorneys represent real estate brokers, developers and individuals who wish to sell, purchase, lease and develop commercial and residential real estate. Whether helping secure financing, drafting complex legal documents, representing a client’s interests before a zoning board hearing or preparing for a residential settlement; our attorneys pay attention to the details that can make or break a real estate deal.
Our practice encompasses commercial and residential real estate transactions and litigation matters, including:
- Commercial real estate transactions — purchase and sale agreements
- Eminent domain issues — condemnation, valuation and property rights
- Commercial landlord and tenant disputes — ejectment rights and actions
- Real estate development — zoning and land use issues
- Loans, liens, and foreclosures — securing financing, loan workouts and foreclosure sales
- Residential real estate transactions — buying and selling homes and real estate
- Title work — title insurance for settlements and closings
- Boundary line and survey disputes
Invested In Our Clients Success
At Spragins, Barnett & Cobb, PLC, we have a deep knowledge and understanding of the real estate industry and of the specific issues that must be considered and resolved. Attorneys Jerry P. Spore and J. Alan Rheney lead our real estate practice and draw upon decades of experience to mitigate problems and save clients time and money.
When it comes to real estate transactions and disputes, it’s crucial to secure knowledgeable, reputable and experienced legal representation. Individual and business clients are encouraged to contact a lawyer at our Jackson firm by calling 731-300-1592 or through our online contact form.